Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] How to make a r63b Retro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the Main Difference Between R63 & R63B o_O Someone please Explain :) Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me please i have this error :thrasher:

[h=1]Object not found![/h]The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
[h=2]Error 404[/h]
4/6/2013 8:54:23 AM
Apache/2.2.17 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8o PHP/5.3.4 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got this error with the CMS:

Code:
Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php:107) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.html.php on line 32

And this in the Emulator:

8PPuihW - [TUT] How to make a r63b Retro! - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help ...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to database

when i go localhost

get Error in query caught?
Help thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xampp 1.7.3 was succesfully installed. When I went to I came on . Chrome is bitching about error 310 too many blablabla. How the hell wont Xampp 1.7.3 work? Does this even work on 1.7.3!?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php:107) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.html.php on line 32

Please help ...

Really hope can someone reply this. i got the same problem

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone.

Alright, so followed this tutorial and tried to enter through localhost, I went to the frontpage and registered, logged in and clicked on client just to get 404 error.
What the hell do i need to do to fix it????? This is only localhost!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This actually is a good thread! I've hit a little bump in my path, but this still is a good thread.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything is working properly, it seems. Emulator says all ready, my homepage works.. But this 404 error. lol help anyone????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything has worked out well except when I try to enter the hotel it gets stuck at 80%

hk1MLX - [TUT] How to make a r63b Retro! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OMFG Thx Bro it Facking works for the first time i whas facking search 2 years and now i have it why you didnt come fasterXD THX!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help please
1. (client error) says vote and i press on the box but wont open
2. (no figure)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this Emulator Open Source? Sorry, this may sound "NOOBISH" but I had left the Retro community for 2 years and would love to get back into it. Wondering if anyone could help me get back up onto my feet? I could see myself being "Helpful" to this community :) EDIT, If someone could explain why its called "r63B" now instead of r63, It was r62 or so when I left and its been awhile so I aren't familiar with it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made my hotel with hamachi and its not working when my friends try to enter the client? it goes back to me page?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:

Please help ...

can anyone help this. being a week. nobody is h elping.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back