Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] How to make a r63b Retro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Kyle! Thanks for the tut, but i changed swf and cms, but how can i get it into my domain name? Now it is: localhost/me.php how to i change to my domain? Plz reply: D:

Hey Kyle! Thanks for the tut, but i changed swf and cms, but how can i get it into my domain name? Now it is: localhost/me.php how to i change to my domain? Plz reply

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And 1 last thing.judge box dont work.i buy trax and judge box.and i cant see tracklist

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Nice Tut!

-Included Credits
-Included Clean Links
-Clean Instructions
-Noob Friendly

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I know I'm going to sound like a complete noob but I'm really not that great on computers when it comes to all this retro stuff. I'm looking for someone to assist me with making a Habbo retro and in return I'm more than happy to offer a payment via Paypal. I just can't seem to understand how to do it myself, even using the many tutorials I've tried to follow in the past.
I do everything right (according to myself) and follow each step bit by bit but something always goes wrong. Last time, I got up to the point of attempting to load the client and it didn't work so I give up.
If you could help me or know anyone else who might be of interest in helping out then please let me know,
many thanks.

Drew.

The real deal.
Reaction score
Hey, I know I'm going to sound like a complete noob but I'm really not that great on computers when it comes to all this retro stuff. I'm looking for someone to assist me with making a Habbo retro and in return I'm more than happy to offer a payment via Paypal. I just can't seem to understand how to do it myself, even using the many tutorials I've tried to follow in the past.
I do everything right (according to myself) and follow each step bit by bit but something always goes wrong. Last time, I got up to the point of attempting to load the client and it didn't work so I give up.
If you could help me or know anyone else who might be of interest in helping out then please let me know,
many thanks.

Drew.

If I were you I wouldn't open a public hotel. If you can't set it up then you'll be completely screwed when you run into errors while the hotel is open. Which will probably end up you loosing your money and you end up closing the hotel.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm wanting to set up a hotel for personal use, to get used to fixing bugs/errors etc first before going Public. Thanks for raising that concern though :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey men, I cant upload the sql in the phpmyadmin

how do you use the navicat ? please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back