Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT]How To Make A Rp Hotel[TUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To Make A RP Hotel You Must Need To Know How To Make A Php Or Holocms Hotel Which You Can Find Tuts On How To Make One That Should Help You.
Downloads:

5.HOLO:
Password:site.thehabbos.org
6.PHPRETRO:
Password:site.thehabbos.org
Tutorial:
Once You Downloaded Everything Open The PHPRETRO,Site,And Extract The PhpFiles To Your PhpRetro Folder Which Is htdocs And You May Extract Some Folders Like Web Gallery For Example.Once You Finish Extracting The PhpFiles Go To: Make A DB Called holodb Or Whatever,Click On Import And Import The Holo RP Edtion And Edit WhatEver You Want Like Job Ranks Or Job Corps Ect...

Setting Up Emulator
To Setup Emu Make A Folder On Your Computer By Right Clicking,New,Then Click Folder Name It WhatEver Like RastaEmu
Then Open HOLO The File You Downloaded Before,Open It And Extract It Too Your Folder That You Just Made A Second Ago And You Are Ready To Install It.

NOTE:When You Download XAMPP Make Sure You Know Your Bit Like 32 Or 64-Bit Mine Is 32 But Yours Might Be 64 Too Check Go To Start,Control Panel,System And Maintenance,Then Too System,And When You See System Type It Will Say 32 Or 64.

Having Trouble Add Me MSN:eek:brienray1@live.com Or My E-mail:eek:brienray200@gmail.com

Credits
RastaLulz For A Awesome Release
Meth0d For Based On Holocms
Yifan Lu For Php
Me For Creating Tut

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This isn't really that detailed. In a tutorial, we should expect screenshots and guides on how to do each thing.. But meh, 2/10 for some kind of effort.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get this error

obrienray1 - [TUT]How To Make A Rp Hotel[TUT] - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please also write down the full path from the htdocs so newbies can understand it better
for e.g. : place all phpretro files in/to C:/xampp/htdocs/
or something like that...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
3Months Don't Use The Site Folder Use The Folder On Your Php That You Have.Example:You Are Making A PhpRetro Right?Ok If So Go In The Site Folder And Extract All Php Files And I Think You Should Only Extract The Web Gallery Folder And Find The Community Header File And Replace The PhpRetro Community Header With The RP One Then Install It :thumbup:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Is My My Second My Threat But I Am Can Help With You Guys With The Problems That You Have :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice i guess..
will help some people, well done.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks I Might Make A Tut On How To Make A Holocms Or Php Retro Maybe Thinking About It Took Me Like 15 Minutes To Make This Tut

Reaction score
Firstly, I believe that a few improvements need to be made to this thread. One of them to add more detail to the instructions, purely because some people might not understand short, unexplained instructions and therefore post saying they get an error or whatnot.

Even by adding some screenshots, this can really help the thread look alot better and help users understand things more.

I hope you take this into consideration,
Roper

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Am Kinda Busy With School But I Am Getting Out In 4 More Days So I Might Be Able To Add Some Pics When I Ever Get A Chance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I Want To Make A Thread On PHPRetro But Im A Newbie And Dont Know How To Make A new Thread

Why do you rape your Shift button ever word? It's annoying.
Also, to create a new thread - it's the same thing as this. Just go to the correct category, and click the "New Thread," button - and you will be able to type out what you need.

Anyways - this "tutorial," isn't really helpful.
You just tell us what to download. A complete tutorial includes images and more information. Not to mention proper English grammar. It's also more organized.
Good try though.. 2/10 for effort.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you rape your Shift button ever word? It's annoying.
Also, to create a new thread - it's the same thing as this. Just go to the correct category, and click the "New Thread," button - and you will be able to type out what you need.

Anyways - this "tutorial," isn't really helpful.
You just tell us what to download. A complete tutorial includes images and more information. Not to mention proper English grammar. It's also more organized.
Good try though.. 2/10 for effort.
Like I Said When I Get Time To Add Pics I Will Add Them But Thanks For The Comments Tho Guys:thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get this error

obrienray1 - [TUT]How To Make A Rp Hotel[TUT] - RaGEZONE Forums

Lol thought u was an expert lol...

U need the install folder or you forgot the to put the config.php in the includes.:laugh:

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

And thou you might want to explain how to get all the bugs out of rasta's emu, but 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back