Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] [RP] How to make a XAMPP Roleplay | Reality RP [RP]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [RP] How to make a XAMPP Roleplay | Reality RP [RP]

How to fix this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

sheezzz i got this problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got this error after moving to new comp
Drr1HUs - [TUT] [RP] How to make a XAMPP Roleplay | Reality RP [RP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Everything worked perfect and now this :grr:

EDIT :
I fixed it just reinstalled mysql thingy. Thanks ateeb mate, you made noob like me own hotel. :blush:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I get Could not initialize Astro Emulator: Table 'habbo.wordfilter' doesn't exist on emu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi. made 1. great tut however my client black. please help. thanks.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hi. made 1. great tut however my client black. please help. thanks.
I've tried this before.. I had the same issue lol but I think it's not great to use this tutorial since you're having issues. You can simply try and make a R63 RP, I'll add you on skype and make one for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yoix, you were very helpful, just need you to help me 1 more time. my client still black. great guy and very helpful

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go into database... Usually a table called users. Change your rank. OMG.... I'm no expert but that is the kinda questionn that you shouldn't be asking and hoping to own a hotel...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This tutorial isn't brilliant I know that, then again I did do this a while back, I'll do another one shortly, with a better emulator, SWFs, CMS ect, and I'll make sure to reply to all your problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
30 sec is so much time. And why use this old XAMPP version? And why Hamachi? Were in 2015..
1) I created this in 2014, read the date it was published.2) Most people don't buy VPS',3) People still like to use Hamachi hotels.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nicely written, easy to understand for newbs. However, Hamachi is outdated, and who the hell uses Xampp.. Okay I did use it in 09 on my Holo Hotel, but yeah. 5/5 for the guide, but you really should update it to this day.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there even a good tutorial out there that can actually set up a hotel. The Emulator link is broken

Back