Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok Vuis, I got PhoenixEmu working now but Im stuck at Hotel view still when using client, is their anyway you can team view with me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok Vuis, I got PhoenixEmu working now but Im stuck at Hotel view still when using client, is their anyway you can team view with me?

Like I said before, if nothing is coming up in the emulator console, you have to port forward.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so it has nothing to do with swfs or anything? i though port forward was only required if I wanted it public not private

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so it has nothing to do with swfs or anything? i though port forward was only required if I wanted it public not private

The SWFs work, try making sure you put in the correct URLs, no spaces or newlines anywhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lmao. I feel like a noob for asking this. but In order to run phoenix 3.7.0 do i have to uninstall my McAfee software? because. It says proxy detected phoenix is unable to connect to otaku to verify your account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uh oh. It was all doing very good, and then i restarted the EMU, and it tells me - Proxy Detected Cannot connect To Otaku account or some stuff like this. Fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My ports are open.
Everything should be good but it stays at Hotel View without anything loading further.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, Im getting this error - Phoenix Emu- System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005) : No Such host System addr...... To much to type rest. All i did was go into managment config file and make server ip my internal ip. Whats wrong?
EDIT: It says - System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005) : No Such host is known
at System.net.dns.GetHostAddress(String Hostname or Adress)
at Phoenix.##class4##_Q##smethod_2##_c<>
at Phoenix GClass.main(string[] args)
at System.net.dns.GetAddrrInfo<String name>
at System.net.dns.InternalGetHostByName<String Hostname, boolean includeIPv6>

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can u tell me why apache wont start/run if u guys have a different place for me to figure out how to make a retro please email me (shoots_son@yahoo.com) Or if u will tell me wat to do reply on this comment thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok So when i open my client, it says "Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 29" how do i fix this?
Vuis - [TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

What do i do here, it says "Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 29"

Im so confused >.< Please help me!!!!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I feel like I should know this but, how can I get other people to connect? I wanted to host a hotel for like 20 of my friends.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Vuis! I have managed to get it online and everything! My friends can log onto it no problem! But I have some questions, how can i get the page button to work, Click to enter hotel button, and how do i customize the page to instead of saying habbo it says whatever my hotels name is? and how can i change the template of the page? Thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wolfie i can help you with the customizations of the page, can you help me with my client? i've got my customizations done :)

you can add me on msn or aim .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you have other people connect?
Simple tbh. PortForward 30000, 30001, and 80. Then go into htdocs, maintance, config, and make the server ip the ip you get from here
ipchicken.com

You also need to set up a no-ip, or get a domain. (domains are better)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still stuck on Hotel View without anything loading further. How do I fix that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have everything right then when i type localhost/client the hotel loads and then it d.c before i can get on Idk what to do i did everything right im clueless if you can reply to this ASAP or add me on face J0k3rmen455@yahoo.com would be much appreciated

Hi i did everything right i think if you think i made an error ive been trying this forever the client loads up and before i can get on the hotel it d.c and i have ne freakin clue what to do ifyou can respond to this asap or add me on facebbok J0k3rmen455@yahoo.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im having the same issue as you bl4bl4, are you on a mac? what type of router do you have? are you sure your ports are open, because I think that's my issue. this is what my emu shows:

Does that mean it works but It's not connecting to my client which is causing the hotel view ?(i havent portforwarded)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Simple tbh. PortForward 30000, 30001, and 80. Then go into htdocs, maintance, config, and make the server ip the ip you get from here
ipchicken.com

You also need to set up a no-ip, or get a domain. (domains are better)

Can you explain the no-ip/domain part?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i open up the client it loads one part and then it stops at another and filled in everything ay the config file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back