Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I do this step:
Click Import at the top, navigate to your Phoenix folder, then into SQL, and select phoenix 3.6.4.sql. Then scroll to the bottom and click Go. It can take up to a few minutes to upload, so be patient.

I get this error:

Error
SQL query:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `achievements` ;

MySQL said:

#1046 - No database selected

PLEASE HELP!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me my client isnt working working at the moment it says habbo and everythign but then it doesnt load the second bar

PLEASE HELP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I do this step:
Click Import at the top, navigate to your Phoenix folder, then into SQL, and select phoenix 3.6.4.sql. Then scroll to the bottom and click Go. It can take up to a few minutes to upload, so be patient.

I get this error:

Error
SQL query:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `achievements` ;

MySQL said:

#1046 - No database selected

PLEASE HELP!
I see your problem, i was stuck to, Make sure in PHPmyadmin, on the left menubar, there IS A DATABASE SELECTED. Click one, then import, and then your good to go! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i add staff page to it cuz i click it and it doesnt wrok

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am at step 6 now, but I get this when I go to the link:
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

localhost
01/03/12 19:24:05
Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

I THOUGH I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT? I EVEN DOUBLED CHECKED.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Vuis my localhost/client doesn't work it comes
>>>> Login error: User account not found make sure the users last-ip matches their current ip <127.0.0.1> pls need help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I open the client the screen stays on Hotel View and nothing loads...

Download mySQL Adapter then go to Phoenix Emulator v3.7 Cracked>Config.

at the bottom you will see 127.0.0.1, replace it with your hamachi IP or your IP or the VPS Ip. Then re run the emu and it should work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vuis, are the prehosted swfs the only ones that work with this? Ive finally got my client to get out of hotel view and connect but I want to use my own swfs.

ok i tried another pack and finally got it working, my only issue now is making it accessible to others. Im trying to make it so that 2 of my staff can enter but its not working, which address am I supposed to use?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok So when i open my client, it says "Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 29" how do i fix this?
Vuis - [TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

What do i do here, it says "Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 29"
Vuis - [TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Im so confused >.< Please help me!!!!!

Go to if you don't typed in your TheHabbos API-account.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had it set up, i had my hotel running but I decided to try a new CMS, so i deleted all the htdocs and everything and the new CMS wasnt working. So i went back to RevCms and when i tried to go to localhost this error showed up:

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host

help? i never had this error before :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me. I got this error Invalid Licence details found #0003 when I open Phoenix emulator.

Ball like Wall
Reaction score
Same thing as you, Justhelpme. I ran the crack, and it doesn't do as Vuis said it should. I don't know what to do. I wonder if they fixed it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
download mySQL and if you did go to which is in the phoenix 3.7.zip and edit the config, should work... Btw you only edit the first IP not the 127.0.0.1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i try to run Phoenix, i get a message about CodeVeil and the Console closes. Why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice tutorial, I have a last_ip error though using the cracked Phoenix, all the ports have been portforwarded because I was using Uber last and that worked. I have put the securesessions from 1 to 0 but still getting the last_ip error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back