Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Vuis - [TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THIS :\

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Vuis will you please provide us with a SWF's pack for download, like which is used to be self-hosted it? Yeah, I mean Force's does work but we'd want to have it ourselves. Tried a couple of them, but they just don't load, white screen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
phoenix can't run...somebody please help

while i open localhost/client it can't run loading process,but im check back it load but not show...how to solve this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ERROR while Open LocalHost/Client?
---------------------------

---This page was Latest version
----To solve this problem we need to find this latest URL to Newest
-----Somebody Please Find it xd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For everyone with problems with the emu, google Phoenix cracked by cole. Use that emulator

As for people with the Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 33 issue,

Go to .

If any of you guys need a WORKING & tested swf pack download this:

For "Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'" error, go into your database, select SQL and import this: ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)

ENJOY YOUR HOTEL :) Need any help - add me on msn @ gangsterino08@hotmail.com I can make any retro you like.

EDIT: Download the working emulator here:

Remember to add me if any questions.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now the next problem...
My client doesnt work anymore... ive changed the webbuild.
And YES ive fill in everything correctly in the config.

Anyone knows the problem?
The previous time i had this problem not.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@JayPwnsAll thanks for the SWF pack, tested and works. Will you please provide information about the pack though, like is it ripped, clean or not and stuff. Now that I've got a fully local-hosted r63 retro, thank you once again :D

Oh yeah, how do I fix that clothing bug (I suppose)? It appears that it is not possible to change clothes, saving is however working, though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@JayPwnsAll thanks for the SWF pack, tested and works. Will you please provide information about the pack though, like is it ripped, clean or not and stuff. Now that I've got a fully local-hosted r63 retro, thank you once again :D

Oh yeah, how do I fix that clothing bug (I suppose)? It appears that it is not possible to change clothes, saving is however working, though.

Sorry mate never had that bug with the clothes :s. It always worked for me. And i don't know much about the pack, I think someone just released it normally for anyone to use. And if by clean do you mean clean by viruses? If so, it has none at all. And everything work's fine on it, except for the hotel view. It appears black. If you have any issues you need to talk to me about, please add me on MSN at: gangsterino08@hotmail.com

Now the next problem...
My client doesnt work anymore... ive changed the webbuild.
And YES ive fill in everything correctly in the config.

Anyone knows the problem?
The previous time i had this problem not.

I'd be happy to help you, please add my email :)

WAFFLES!
Reaction score
i get a white page for my client nothing loads
edit: client loads but gets stuck on hotelview and dcs me

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Muffmuncher: Click in one of the white boxes over the skin tones, and the faces (and proper skin tone colors) should show up. Then make a valid character and saving it should work fine. I guess the default character (unless you changed it in config.php instead of leaving it as '-' or whatever) isn't a valid one to save...it has several "blank" pieces.

Other than that little issue, everything works just fine for me. Great tutorial!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
It says Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\management\config.php on line 55

when i go to localhost/xampp (done all the config steps ect)

And it says mysql connector has gone away, when i attempted to go to phpmyadmin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vuis - [TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THIS :\

I have the same error. The links go to:
What does this mean? The prehosted files are unable to connect to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back