Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This little application runs any program as a specified date if anyone is interested and doesn't want to leave their system time changed:

Just run it, browse to your emulator, set the year to 2010, and you can create a shortcut that runs Phoenix with that date instead of your system time. Works just fine for me...I can't stand the system time being 2 years off, haha.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice tut. love it.

But, I need HELP.

I get this;

Object not found!

I'm doing hamachi, and i'm .

I need an answer ASAP.

~Neville[Jacob] =]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have this error,

Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING' or `'('' in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 22

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhm, when I try to open the emulator, it says "Unable to reach Habboon! Try again later". I did the config.conf editing already.

:(

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhm, when I try to open the emulator, it says "Unable to reach Habboon! Try again later". I did the config.conf editing already.

:(

The provided emulator no longer works, as whoever cracked it didn't do a very good job.

Here's one that does work:

As far as I can tell, it still works fine with the versions of RevCMS and the database provided in this tutorial. And it doesn't require a system time change to work. If you encounter the error described here, CrazyRage provides a simple fix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The provided emulator no longer works, as whoever cracked it didn't do a very good job.

Here's one that does work:

As far as I can tell, it still works fine with the versions of RevCMS and the database provided in this tutorial. And it doesn't require a system time change to work. If you encounter the error described here, CrazyRage provides a simple fix.

Mkay, I'll try this. Thanks. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting the error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\management\config.php on line 37
Could anybody help me with this please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting the error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\management\config.php on line 37
Could anybody help me with this please?

My contents of that line:
Code:
$_CONFIG['hotel']['desc'] = 'Cool hotel description here!'; //Hotel's description
Not having any problems. If you didn't edit it, there shouldn't be a problem. Using any special characters, or using double quotes instead of single ones, could mess it up.

For anyone having problems that give them a file and line number, posting what you have there would make it easier to see what's wrong.

@jooon: Saw that you did have that problem and the fix didn't work. Not sure what's wrong there. Wish I could help more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
$_CONFIG['hotel']['desc'] = 'Cool hotel description here!'; //Hotel's description
Not having any problems. If you didn't edit it, there shouldn't be a problem. Using any special characters, or using double quotes instead of single ones, could mess it up.

Thanks for that fix, worked a treat! Much appreciated ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:

For anyone having problems that give them a file and line number, posting what you have there would make it easier to see what's wrong.

@jooon: Saw that you did have that problem and the fix didn't work. Not sure what's wrong there. Wish I could help more.

Hahaha, it's okay. I'mma still look around to find the solution to it. Thanks for trying to help anyway. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same archive (revCMS, Phoenix, MySQL Adapter):

Emulator that is cracked properly (same as in this post):
Use the database from the first archive to avoid errors with revCMS.

Reaction score
Emulator that is cracked properly (same as in this post):
Use the database from the first archive to avoid errors with revCMS.

BBlOj - [TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Vuis - [TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People still have the files aaron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back