Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask me about Daoism
Reaction score
I know but when they emailed me that's the first thing I thought of haha :p
Anyways, going back to patrollin' release section, I can't handle more than one, it's too much D:

For the record Phoenix (cracked) will always be available on the web. I own a license, and I can easily say that anyone who posts, after a release, "Omg i'm so glad they won't be able to get phoenix cracked now :DDDD" is a complete idiot and is 100% suck-up.

It drives me nuts how people pretend to actually CARE Phoenix is getting cracked, and may I remind you, we're actually FIGHTING for Habbo Development's survival? Those people really could care less about Phoenix getting cracked. Maybe not so much you, Shorty, and Matt, but the people who buy it. Sure, they feel they deserve it since they paid for it, but I really think they're suck-ups.

I bought a license, I'm not against people using cracked Phoenix at all. Probably because they're not allowed to buy things online.

Point is: The users don't care about phoenix getting cracked. They're suck-ups. I only got 50$ in my account, I bought a license with it, and then because I had used cracked Phoenix, it wouldn't open. So I just use cracked. Even if I used licensed, I wouldn't care at all that people used cracked.

It's fighting mass-capitalism, with more-mass capitalism.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
BBlOj - [TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Vuis - [TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Well played, sir.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone who is hosting a serious retro and not just playing around with it on a home machine should buy a license. I wouldn't buy one just to screw around with it, but if you're serious about it (trying to get it active, advertising it, selling VIP, etc, etc), I wouldn't run anything cracked. Just my opinion.

The average people reading a tutorial like this probably isn't very serious about it (whether they think they are or not), so they wouldn't even be considering buying a license. I might be wrong, but I doubt it.

Tssss....

And I do agree with Fullmetal. It shouldn't be a big deal that there's cracked versions of Phoenix floating around out there. Especially when they're older versions. The license seems more like paying for the latest version, all updates as soon as they're released, and support straight from the guys who wrote it. Retros that rely on cracked versions are always several steps behind the license holders, and they easily die out (if they even take off in the first place).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back