Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Acturus files New features

Reaction score
And so
Titan did have the source code. What they released is the stuff they used before they decided that they were going to use the source instead.

And ...

I have an update on the client freeze on channel select. I ran into the issue while working on osirose 2 and it will require a TRose.exe update. I will post the update when I can (should be in ~8 hours).
... so

Reaction score
Sure I do .. But I'm talking about the Trose.exe update to fix the freezin' issue after channel select.
^Cant you read?

osIROSE Project:

and bumping a 2year old comment rofl

How about; THIS

"I have an update on the client freeze on channel select. I ran into the issue while working on osirose 2 and it will require a TRose.exe update. I will post the update when I can (should be in ~8 hours)."

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All my clients return the same error .. The client freezes after selecting the channel .. Raver0123 told that an update would solve this problem .. But he never uploaded this "Trose.exe" update !!

try to use this client
im sure it is the client which is compatible with the file which raven releases on 1st page

Reaction score
Same problem .. I think the only solution for this, is the "Trose.exe update" that Raven0123 was talking about !!
try to use this client
im sure it is the client which is compatible with the file which raven releases on 1st page

The problem is that Raven0123 doesn't see this forum anylonger '-'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same problem .. I think the only solution for this, is the "Trose.exe update" that Raven0123 was talking about !!

The problem is that Raven0123 doesn't see this forum anylonger '-'

are you really using the file given by raven on 1st page? those file were bugged in term of commands, I've tested it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I told you , that file is bugged and you cannot use it. Even a normal player play on your server .. it will be a big trouble.
As an example if you go to prison and use AOE or charms, your character will be disconnect.

I can provide you fixed file with 100 map limit, is has alot of fixes and that include fixing packet errors on server side. This once last use by ETC iROSE server last 2015 .
Theres a big chance to get slotted item on a quests. We make this so they can get endgame gears on quests

Reaction score
I'll try it.

Thanks for the cooperation.
I told you , that file is bugged and you cannot use it. Even a normal player play on your server .. it will be a big trouble.
As an example if you go to prison and use AOE or charms, your character will be disconnect.

I can provide you fixed file with 100 map limit, is has alot of fixes and that include fixing packet errors on server side. This once last use by ETC iROSE server last 2015 .
Theres a big chance to get slotted item on a quests. We make this so they can get endgame gears on quests

*** ERROR: Decode recv packet header1, IP[ 127.0.0.1 ]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You dont know how to setup? If you already had a database setup on your mssql ,delete all of it. Use the SQL files i provide.
Packet error because it wasnt compatible with your client, its originaly meant only for ETC irose client Trose.

You can test these client as im not sure which was the original one (before server close)
or
This is my last message I wont help nor spoonfeed anylonger.

Reaction score
Perfect .. It worked .. Thank you very much for the cooperation

*cheers*
You dont know how to setup? If you already had a database setup on your mssql ,delete all of it. Use the SQL files i provide.
Packet error because it wasnt compatible with your client, its originaly meant only for ETC irose client Trose.

You can test these client as im not sure which was the original one (before server close)
or
This is my last message I wont help nor spoonfeed anylonger.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you please post the extractor you have used for this client?

Back