Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Acturus max level and stat upgrade

Reaction score
Acturus max level and stat upgrade [update]

Tutorial:

---now the part for max level, stats , die bug and that sh1t---

TRose.exe

adress: 0xD8D27 0xD8D2E value set to "CB" (203 in dec) for the die bug. its a signed short, so if u put in a higher value it gets negative
and this means you win exp if u die instead of loosing.

SHO_GS.dll

adress: 5D0C3 5D0CC set to "CB" (203) for exp/die bug like in the TRose.exe
adress: 105DC 105E5 8A522 8A54C 8A608 max lev set to EB now = 230
adress: 52fb5 52fbe 85091 only those three for stat, set up 40 01 now (normal the HEX is 140 but you need to swith the blocks to 40 01 in ROSE) = max stat = 320

Note: As you hopefully can see credits go to DoubleEagles, I don't know where he got his info from, but now you can set your own stats (keep them @ 1700 max so they won't go over 2500 with gems and stuff)

quick and sucky guide how to do this.

Go this link to download hexworkshop and wait for your download to appear:
Once you have downloaded and installed hex workshop you can begin.

Step 1:
Go to the folder containing SHO_GS.DLL and right click SHO_GS.DLL and then select: Hex Edit with Hex Workshop v5.
Step 2:
Once you see the file in Hex Workshop pres CTRL+G for goto offset enter the offset in hex: 105DC for example and click Go.
Step 3:
Now you see that the cursor went to the entered offset.
In the left corner of the screen you see the data inspector tab, in the tab you see 16BIT Signed Short 300.
Step 4:
Now click on 300 (twice) so you can change it to the desired value and press enter.
Step 5:
Repeat the previous steps and don't forget to save your file.
(doing this with Trose.exe is the same ofcourse)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what do you mean with that?
i saw like 10 topics with people asking for it, so don't say no one needs it.

sorry but ineed max level 300 and max stat 600 T______T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've uploaded it so atleast try to download it and be thankfull some's trying to help you!:grr:

I thought you have to hex the client's .exe also to change the max lvls / stats. I'm guessing Veveto used Wildrose client which consists of Max lvl 250 and Max stat 300 - Correct me if im wrong :D

P/S : Thanks for helping out Dragoon! Much appreciated.

Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need increase max maps...

Can you help me,please?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would be appreciative if you could make a max 600 stats and 310 level max. And could you possibly include the trose.exe file allowing the same level and max stats if needed.

Thank you so much for the work you did with this.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I need increase max maps...

Can you help me,please?

The only person that I know of, that knows how to change the current Acturus map cap was/is me. I learned that from working on inferno, but sadly I can't share the log I made last year of what i did. Maybe someone else can figure it out? Its not that hard.

Reaction score
The only person that I know of, that knows how to change the current Acturus map cap was/is me. I learned that from working on inferno, but sadly I can't share the log I made last year of what i did. Maybe someone else can figure it out? Its not that hard.

Or you could try to buy the source from Gravity :becky:

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
No body purchased them, Also dragoon you did not make these files you took it from another server. As in Spirt rose or bratok or ph or something witch is was all the same files and yet still coded by Arnold a Tribal Game Developer. Give credits where it's due. Kthx

Last edited:
Reaction score
No body purchased them, Also dragoon you did not make these files you took it from another server. As in Spirt rose or bratok or ph or something witch is was all the same files and yet still coded by Arnold a Tribal Game Developer. Give credits where it's due. Kthx

Uhm... I didn't know who atualy made the code to change it, but my credits go to DoubleEagles.
And I did not steal the files... I hexedited the dlls.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
I thought you have to hex the client's .exe also to change the max lvls / stats. I'm guessing Veveto used Wildrose client which consists of Max lvl 250 and Max stat 300 - Correct me if im wrong :D

P/S : Thanks for helping out Dragoon! Much appreciated.

Cheers

you change the servers dll

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Hi Dragoon

can u help me with
max lvl = 255
stats = 300
?

Thx.

sure I upload it today

EDIT: Here it is

Last edited:
Back