Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Evo Client v308 and DevRev2 server!

Reaction score
hello, can anybody help me with this... im playing this in offline mode...
npc problem.... when i click an npc no writings or dialogues. :?: :(:

REMOVED

Reaction score
ive figure it out... my windows update some files which rose online uses when i finished my windows update and restart the computer it works again...

thanks for reply though...

im using dev2rev2 and dev3 servers

by the way im using rose client 280 which works perfectly fine, but when i switch to client 323 it closes the trose when i use some items in the game or loot some items...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
fyi the client v308 installer is broke ive downloaded it off mega 3x once each with with opera chrome and mozilla to be sure and the install freezes at 14% every time.. but if im reading correctly we just use the KTrose client instead ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not broken.
download it using chrome, you can resume it if it freezes on chrome
no you cannot use KT client, its pre-evo client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the client and server source are down, please re upload it thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Links is dead!) Does anyone have any possibility to download it again? sorry for my english I just Russian) and and use Google Translate)))
And anyway, I understand that the rose dies every day)?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
acceslevel set to 300 and isgm to 1
some other commands are not working such /level /allskill /statp /skillp and many other commands,
i even seen the commands on codeblocks gmcmds.cpp but not working ingame
any help?
I have the same problem. command /buff /prison /buffone is not working too.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Reaction score
have you set the "isgm" field in the character table to 1?
GM commands won't work unless you do that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
at the worldserver.log, there is a message like this "Mon Jun 22 17:27:58 2015 - buff : character [ asdf ] Strength [ 999999 ]"
but in game i don't get any buff. and there is some gm command is work normally. example: /level /mon /ann

Last edited:
Last of the OsRose Devs
Reaction score
The log records every message you send to the server. Makes no difference if it's a GM command or not.
However the format of that message does seem to be coming from the actual code in the GM command

To my knowledge the buff command was found to cause stability issues and has been disabled in all versions of the osrose server.

Also if you did try to buff yourself with anything more than about 1000 in any stat then it would likely crash the server and client anyway. That's why it was disabled. people abused it.
All the calculations for stats are only calibrated to about 600 in any stat. Higher values will cause the server and client to go out of sync which will very probably cause the client to get booted from the server due to what the server thinks is "hacking" behavior

ABE
I just checked the code.
The value actually being added to the stats is an integer which can only hold a value as high as 35535 so if it did indeed attempt to pass 999999 into that field it would result in a runtime crash in the server. That was probably why Drakia's original buff code was disabled

Back