Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Evo Sever [Dev revison 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the DataBase everything works just perfect so far ty for this epic release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to tell you the truth i would search the gmcommands and look for the /here code...but first try spawning them with your friend beside a map gate ..then you go thru the gate to another map then back again, then try again at a /go map spawn point as well...if when you go off map and back..at a gate and at a gmcommand teleport /go command and the mob is visible ..then more than likely it is in either the /here command or where its refering back to ..to build what is visible in your client...like I said don't have all day to devote to this graphics error...until after I finish moving if then. good luck ..but like i said try it at a gate...if the error isnt happening there then somewhere in the code when it's respawning you its building what's visible look at the difference's in the code and the approach to build wha'ts visible..anyway good luck.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
a SIGSEGV fault is when you try to put a value into an element of an array that doesn't exist.
So I'm going to assume that wherever the variable (array) that stores the pages is set up, it's defined as having 5 available elements.
Change this to 6 and either the problem will magically go away or something else will break instead.

Good luck ^_^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
a SIGSEGV fault is when you try to put a value into an element of an array that doesn't exist.
So I'm going to assume that wherever the variable (array) that stores the pages is set up, it's defined as having 5 available elements.
Change this to 6 and either the problem will magically go away or something else will break instead.

Good luck ^_^

Hi, you know parameters login in cmd .bat?
exampLe trose.exe --server 127.0.0.1 --login --username k0d0k --password xxxx

can u help me?
not work :/

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, you know parameters login in cmd .bat?
exampLe trose.exe --server 127.0.0.1 --login --username k0d0k --password xxxx

can u help me?
not work :/
batch launchers don't work like that. You can't tell them login information. that has to go through the login server after the game is running.

It's weird it seems that the quest doesnt work. any info about this?

I know some of them didn't ever work. Mainly the ones with timers.
The rest should be working fine though.
Make sure you have all the QSDs from the client in your server. It needs those in order to run the Quest stuff

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I extract QSD from the client and replaced whats already in the server, now i can accept quests. it seems that i cant find AIP in this client. do the server still needs this AIP content? also i am able to accept the quest but it seems that not matter how many times i do the first quest which is kill the mini bean, nothing happens.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
in later clients, all AIP was removed since it runs exclusively on the server anyway.
That was yet another one of the reasons that we stopped developing the server.
Our server still needs AIP so just grab whatever you can from the latest client that actually has it. It might even be necessary to create some AIP files from scratch to get the monster behavior correct

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@PY
i see, so i think i have to look for clients one by one with the latest AIP lol. also i wonder where i can start searching how to make quests work

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The last time I tested it, 99% of all the quests worked perfectly. The only ones that didn't were ones with timers.
Which quests are you still having trouble with?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@PY
im still on the first quest the fairy quest using exactly the same files that is uploaded in the first post. When i first setup the server i cant take the fairy quest to i reextract all the QSD and replaced the current ones, then i can now get the fairy quest, but the problem is whenever i kill a mini bean nothing happens.

Note : i use all the files in the fist post client, server files, etc.. just reextracted the QSD from the client provided

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It may be that the quest flags are set wrong in your characters table in the database.
Try it again with a brand new character

Sometimes when the quests don't appear to be working, something still gets registered behind the scenes. It's possible that the flag is already set to say that the jelly bean hunting quest is already complete.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@PY
this is what i did, first i tried the 3dData included in the post of animalcrackerz. then i wipe everything that is needed to be wiped in the databse including the list_quest_new. when i log in. i see quest but when i talk to the fairy nothing happens. Second i tried reextracting everything from the included client. then use those new files and replace everything inside the 3DData, now i can accepts quests. but whenever i kill mini jelly bean nothing happens. i tried creating a lot of accounts and characters already

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes quest are bugged. i even try to change quesdata files
quest proofs are not working. cant even obtain the proof of supreme monster for 2nd job quest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to see that you (AnimalCrackerz) took the time to rar all this stuff xD
To bad that you leaf us for a while. I hope you will come back soon. If someone has problems with the itemmall in the website, i can answer most of it.
I will leave a little like and hope we will speak to each other soon again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back