Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Evo Sever [Dev revison 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow i was just passing by and i saw someone released some rose stuff ahah.
Thanks man, the community needs people like you. I know working alone or with just a few people on rose can be an hassle, you did well.

I'll check it out...Somedays :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@PY
this is what i did, first i tried the 3dData included in the post of animalcrackerz. then i wipe everything that is needed to be wiped in the databse including the list_quest_new. when i log in. i see quest but when i talk to the fairy nothing happens. Second i tried reextracting everything from the included client. then use those new files and replace everything inside the 3DData, now i can accepts quests. but whenever i kill mini jelly bean nothing happens. i tried creating a lot of accounts and characters already

I have same problem like this

anybody know the login user and pass of this link

beta81 doesnt work

Reaction score
As of now, I will be closing this thread! If the OP fixes the links I will re-open the thread.
Its been over a month since the uploads been dead. If anyone can supply the upload files, I will also open the thread for that as well.

Regards,

Henmoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back