Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EVO Source and Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
everyone complaining here are the same that complained with the arcturus files were put on here. anytime a release of any type is released, ICON and Purple throw a hissy. mental is right, it's about greed. ICON ran a server for awhile, it had a few users, but like most developers he ended up with a lot of broken promises. Purple has/had osRose development access for along time, and look where they are.... sure this release isn't complete, but it's a release. it breathes some fresh air into a stale development section.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
everyone complaining here are the same that complained with the arcturus files were put on here. anytime a release of any type is released, ICON and Purple throw a hissy. mental is right, it's about greed. ICON ran a server for awhile, it had a few users, but like most developers he ended up with a lot of broken promises. Purple has/had osRose development access for along time, and look where they are.... sure this release isn't complete, but it's a release. it breathes some fresh air into a stale development section.

Actually that's not true. We had no issue with the official files being release. The issue is that this is source code and those that who had received the source legally are now being blamed for the release. We had nothing to do with this release and that's why the issue has come up.

BTW, our server did not promise anything that was not delivered. When you run out of money to fund a project, that is when you look to see if it is worth spending any more time on the project. We felt it was worth it for 6 more months and it turned out it wasn't. So it was closed and now we are on to the next project.

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
Its over now lets move on. I honestly suggest everyone to look into something new more current. We have moved on and we have everything there is. We have decided to start something fresh then to continue to polish Rust. We have new metal to work with and now we will build a new car.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I do not really understand, can someone explain to me why they can not release the sources irose and evo?

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't throw any hissy fits.
I just told you all that i don't think it will be a very worthwhile exercise to pursue this source code.

And although I have the source it was provided to me in confidence from somebody who paid good money for it.
$2000 is the price he paid i believe.
I won't be personally releasing anything unless my source gives his permission.

Even then, the source is not complete so it is largely useless unless somebody can make up the missing files themselves.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All developers are starting new projects with other games, rose online private servers do not go forward because of that, having to pay for something so expensive and it will not be worth the server since it is more likely to fail than getting online, I think if I had a good source irose and evo, rose online servers have more players and qualities, I am also against a person to pay by source and then see her released, but here a while, will not have more servers rose beyond the major that already exist for that servers are evolving to create a private server with old stuff is no longer cool, just know that if I had a good source would be released much better, several people could create and post new things, or sells ! It would be much more productive!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I bet it was here, many people have time to download!

Reaction score
@Dragoon
I must not satisfying for you.

If you do not want to help, fine. But I do not understand, how people how you do in RaGEZONE. Just wasting time posting poop!

I'm afraid you don't understand, this source has been stolen from my friend who paid 2000 dollars for it.
I simply refuse to help people who use software that has been stolen from my friend.
If he released it himself I would have gladly supported this project.
And don't say I'm not helping, I just released a rewritten version of TriggerVFS.dll I spend more then a week on coding it.
No one looks at that lol, even though everyone is whining for protected filesystems.
I gave them that opportunity, only no one takes it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There where only 9 downloads, so at max 9 people have it.
And holchan asked if some one could reupload it.
So that's why I asked.

5 of those 9 were people who already had the code and was wondering if it was real code or not.

Reaction score
5 of those 9 were people who already had the code and was wondering if it was real code or not.

And including Mental.
And one person has decided not to use it, because of it being "outdated".
So 1 or 2 lucky persons managed to get their hands on the source.
So I think it's fair to say the damage has been kept to a minimum.
And I'm pretty sure I downloaded it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back