Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EVO Source and Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As did I just to check if it was from the same source.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could You please reupload ROSE source code ? I am a developer for L2 OFF since 2004. I'd like to try something else.

Reaction score
Could You please reupload ROSE source code ? I am a developer for L2 OFF since 2004. I'd like to try something else.

I'm sorry, I don't think a life in prison would suit me.
Or anyone else, Genyaa got lucky he didn't got tracked down.
And btw Genyaa removed some source files from it, so it's unusable anyway.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Idiots who fight for the rights of an ancient source and is not worth anything! ='/

Reaction score
Mirrors:

(=

Reaction score
Mirrors:

(=

Scumbag, but I gotta admit, it made me laugh.
And why do so much effort for this anyway?
Wasn't this a dead game?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Perhaps you realize that it's not worth fighting for it, then release it's nothing big, is something that will help many people!

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
Well Since all the file Hosting company keep a Ip Record of who uploads the files. Should not be hard for the owner to trace the person doing this. There is a Reason why He keeps dmca-ing all the host. And we have this guy thinks he cool leaking broke files.
Oh well he will have his day.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well Since all the file Hosting company keep a Ip Record of who uploads the files. Should not be hard for the owner to trace the person doing this. There is a Reason why He keeps dmca-ing all the host. And we have this guy thinks he cool leaking broke files.
Oh well he will have his day.
the person must be very frightened:laugh:

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
I don't duck if he is or not to be Honest. I have every Official file there is tbh. I'm not sure what point he or you are really trying to make here. Him, he is wasting time uploading files that are incomplete and the people who download it are clearly to stupid to figure it out anyways. As for your lame butt troll you wasted more time with that than needed. Trolling me really don't do much for you. That just shows me your level of stupidity. Clearly this post is to much for your little brain to handle so please carry on and have a nice day.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Have to say I agree Icon.
A lot of people are going to get all excited over this and then discover that it's a complete waste of time unless they intend to devote the next 6 months of their lives to getting it to work.
I predict that there will be droves of people all complaining that they can't get it to compile and begging all the better known devs to help them with it.

To all you server devs out there.
If you can make sense of this code and get something useful to work with it, even if it's just to compile the client end of things (useful to find out how all the packets work I guess) and then combine it with an osrose server, then good luck to you.
If you can't make it work, please don't bother coming to me to ask for help.
I do not plan to support this source in any way shape or form.
I already spent a few weeks picking through it to see if it would do what I wanted.
In the end I (and my team) decided that this path was not for us.

Well first it's a stolen code or whatever and as a coder I'm not comfortable using stolen code.
It's not like guys stopped their game and decided to release it publicly, that would have been a different story.

I doubt that any sane person would want to merge this with an open source project, that would be suicidal and a bad idea.

As PY said, if you can make something out of it, good for you, but yeah... If you're not a C++ "quite" good dev and don't have a lot of time to kill, it'll do you more harm than good.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I agree with lmame, so why all this fight? Who wants to spend time with the source to lose!

@Dragoon

He already posted here on ragezone several times, does not mean he's back .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back