Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EVO Source and Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am really Against with this release. due to the fact that i paid 2k USD for a useless poop. and yet. HOPEFULLY they talk to me first before anything will be done in action.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well since im using some fixes that Dragoon had done... it was not what got it fully working but it was a larger step to get it going.
soo i guess i have to with hold in that respect.
oh well sorry guys but i did say i have to ask first :p...

but still its well KINDA do-able if you know how i guess haha... i have 2 different sources to mess with atm -.- fun.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Frankly WarKeyGFX is the one who needs to make this decision since it was he who first gave our team at roseZA the source code.
That's the reason I have always refused to share anything on the subject. I was given the code in confidence and it will stay that way unless express permission is given to make public releases.

@iceland
Why are you not using the client that can be compiled from the source?
Since client and server both use a lot of the same common source code you should just be working with the client that matches it. I know there are some files missing but surely those can be borrowed from elsewhere.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i do / don't... long story...
i use the compiled EXE and dll`s for the client from the source but if you have compiled it correctly and got it working towards the server you notice miss matches already... the client in THIS source doesn't completely match the servers settings when you compile then right off..... soooo you have a fair amount of fixing. language, encryption linking ect ect ect its all a pain in the butt to find.... Language is one the major ones to fix -.-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am really Against with this release. due to the fact that i paid 2k USD for a useless poop. and yet. HOPEFULLY they talk to me first before anything will be done in action.
@WarKeyGFX
so who did you buy it from?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the person he got it from was not identified.... well more or less.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
basically i know the person who i got from. and i can say it here or not. its just the thing that they told me before buying it. they'll help me compiling this source make it work and have a running server out of it. but after they payment has been made. and some days past. the help that they are talking about is merely done thats why i seek the help of RoseZA team. its like the BEST regret of my life buying this source

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@WarKeyGFX
So the person you bought it from screwed you over.
You might as well tell me who he is than, you can pm me if you want.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WarKeyGFX...I am sorry you got stiffed...But I myself would have not payed a private party for the source codes since they where stolen from triggersoft or gravity to begin with...If I was to pay money for any source codes I would contact the originators and buy them along with the license to use them...But yet that is just me.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I feel for your position, and sadly it's one which is all too common. Even so, if you have something you can't use I would try to open it up to developers to get something out of it.

I respect your decision, and more so those who have received from you and will not pass on without your say so. I just feel that if I where you, I would give the word. I'm not, and don't suppose to speak for you. ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey payed 2k for the same source that the original developers basically sell for $20,000 well last time i checked with them anyway.
its the same stuff only a few versions difference... there some files missing yes but thats soo not any tom penis an harry can just whip it up.

really i would request the stable version but yeah you get what you are given more or less... since its not underground available...

Additional:
20k+ is a lot to pay for a license for a game server that may or (most likely) never take off with high player counts to recover the money you have lost... really 2k to try start you off then get licence latter is not too bad way to go for it.. if it picks up you can afford it... if not its only 2k loss not a poop load more.

Since rose is getting quite thinned out with players... some server will only get 5-10 at max when they start off now. hard to get an community to get things rolling.

take aura / titan for example... they are an private server.... still are if i not mistaken.. sure have sources but i dont think he ever actually payed for any of it... or not right away... he got a community first an asam the client to do newer things. not the source....

and you cant garenteed that you get a lot community with license look at they an official licensed one but low player counts.... well when i was talking to them last they had 0 players.
not to bad mouth them but it happens.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The link is just a holding page for common search results now anyway. XD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah i been trying to contact my m8 who runs it... but haven't hear from him in a while.. seen him on here tho.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
**Could someone upload it again?**
EDIT* I lost interest in this project, which seems to be even more stolen :/

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I made the mirror without difficulty. Not all links are dead yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I'll see if it's worth trying to fix this, if otherwise find it easier to buy the Soft Trigger own I'll have less headaches --'

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you know what your doing, know how to program C++ really really well and know how the source is layed out then it is worth it. If your just looking for the compiled files then these files and buying the code isn't the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back