Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EVO Source and Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Trust me, this guy has no idea on what he is doing. No offense henriques.
And it doesn't matter on how well you know C++, this code is just not worth it. You'll be better off recoding the whole thing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if it's worth it or not and whether it is possible not only to know that to me is what matters.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if it's worth it or not and whether it is possible not only to know that to me is what matters.
The source which you can download in this thread is incomplete, so probably useless for you

and you cant garenteed that you get a lot community with license look at they an official licensed one but low player counts.... well when i was talking to them last they had 0 players.
not to bad mouth them but it happens.
Your link is faulty its
and yes I own that domain but that's not my server
my server would be
and I have a little more than 0 players

yeah i been trying to contact my m8 who runs it... but haven't hear from him in a while.. seen him on here tho.
I'm not having contact with people who try to trick me into giving them tools for roseonline

Sevenhearts never did any advertising afaik.
I did with little result

I still want to know where WarKeyGFX got these files from

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your link is faulty its
and yes I own that domain but that's not my server
my server would be
and I have a little more than 0 players
yeah my bad well last time we was talking there was no one really on it. i havent keeped up to date i been away from rose for some time. so you got some players :D nice ill have to have a look :D
also link was bad i never checked if it was the right one.... (stupid moments)

I'm not having contact with people who try to trick me into giving them tools for roseonline
Okay for the people who asking me this now... I did not scammed him.
he saying he dosent want me to contact Him for you`s soo you can try scam him.
i have never or ever will scam arnie36....
(Clearing the air since people as asking questions about that)

I still want to know where WarKeyGFX got these files from

i have a fair idea who... it was santa!......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woow, this thread is still alive and it's been almost a year, same names, same faces, same mental problems *cough sirice* and all... I like how everyone hovers around this thread, which is a pointless thread, because the files it includes are worthless smouldering piles of dung... Like even if they were complete, they would still be crap. It's like Raven says, about how if you desire compile-ready files, these aren't for you...that pretty much goes for everything rose-related from gravity...almost nothing is ready to be compiled...requires more work than it's worth....and when it does compile, never works "just" right....and the bugs will never end at that, you'll be noticing new ones every week, reported to you by your whopping 12 player online count...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
fox is alive? yeah royal mental case ;)
pointless threads is all that rose has left i believe... soooo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fox is alive? yeah royal mental case ;)
pointless threads is all that rose has left i believe... soooo

Pointless threads are all that is left? Hardly! Rose is still crawling with people who claim to be working on the 'New Best Shiney Omg I Just Came Rose Server Of All Time'! It is a waste of life, you aren't going to learn much from it and it won't make you any money... People are just lazy and unmotivated... Creating a game from scratch is just oh so out of the question, omg... ...and oooh, we aren't working with any emulators anymore, we only use stolen files because we're shpeshull, derp... I left, and over the past two years I created something of my own from scratch, it constantly challenges me, I learn new things from it everyday, and it generates a nice income... The only thing that depresses me is knowing that I could have left rose yeaaaars earlier, and been yeaaaars further down the road I'm on now v.v

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Pointless threads are all that is left? Hardly! Rose is still crawling with people who claim to be working on the 'New Best Shiney Omg I Just Came Rose Server Of All Time'! It is a waste of life, you aren't going to learn much from it and it won't make you any money... People are just lazy and unmotivated... Creating a game from scratch is just oh so out of the question, omg... ...and oooh, we aren't working with any emulators anymore, we only use stolen files because we're shpeshull, derp... I left, and over the past two years I created something of my own from scratch, it constantly challenges me, I learn new things from it everyday, and it generates a nice income... The only thing that depresses me is knowing that I could have left rose yeaaaars earlier, and been yeaaaars further down the road I'm on now v.v

if its a waist of life and pointless to you why bother looking in the rose section in rage anymore?.
yeah the game poorly written and its not a cash cow... but a black hole... but still people enjoy it still.
they try... they mostly fail but the the very few who manage to get source early..... other than that...
i like playing it thats about it... and i play rarely now -.-

But nice to hear you have a project with ya own game.... let me know when ya have a demo or vid examples i love to see

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if its a waist of life and pointless to you why bother looking in the rose section in rage anymore?.

For laughs, it's fun to see where things end up down the road, like visiting an old friend.

But nice to hear you have a project with ya own game.... let me know when ya have a demo or vid examples i love to see

Have you been living under a rock? Oo

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have you been living under a rock? Oo

are you mocking my rock?
this probably the most i have ever looked on this forum in like 2-3 years.

Sorry i not pay attention to the All mighty Foxie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back