Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Leaked SHO Files

Master Summoner
Reaction score
meh im using files and im perfectly fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change the maximum blow to the monster (2047)?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Arnie36,

lol you are something else...Give the kid alittlle hint on doing it...I have done it on 2 machines...but not 1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How true, how true you are Arnie36 that is why I haven't tried a secound server on the same machine...Besides I have found it easier to do it with 2 machines.

TGN Studio's
Reaction score
Besides that tribalGuards is so long gone now. And my new system you can not use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i keep getting this error when i run the worldserver .

Bapao - Leaked SHO Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
TGN Studio's
Reaction score
This i think is cause by the bad Zon file located in koto pollis or the prison don't remember witch.
Its it say restor instead of restore simple 2 second fix.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So how exactly would one be joining a server without the encryption? If it gets encrypted it wont read it right ?..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files was working just fine suddenly i formated my pc then they stop working.

wth should i do or hmm.. the exes works, when i put the dlls login stuck =\ i mean in the game while try loggin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files was working just fine suddenly i formated my pc then they stop working.

wth should i do or hmm.. the exes works, when i put the dlls login stuck =\ i mean in the game while try loggin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey people i really need help to setup this server i got alot of errors when i ytu to execute the sql in sql server 2005
i got dedicated server + .com domain for the server and i promise to give lvl3 gm to the nice guy that will help me on the msn to setup this server =]
please contact me on broken-mc@hotmail.com

Reaction score
It's just making them more clean. A lot of people don't like to use RuffProtect, and don't know how to code they're own guard.

Also to the post above you:
No, I'm not going to go trough all QSD Files and patch them for you.
If I were you I look up xadet's "little gay server owning" dll and check the quest ID's.

So people, if you know any bugs/want any features tell me!

well I used the files once, but whenever I tried to drop a amount of zuly it just drops 100K doesn't matter what amount I drop.
If you, or some one else has a fix for this, please post it here and/or PM me.
Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
For xadets little program, i believe what it does is hook the client and inject a dll or just sends packets for an exploitable quest (from the tavern lady in zant) and for teleporting it just sends a map change packet with the maps specific ID. If you have WPE Pro or some other packet editor you can do this yourself by going in game and recording a packet for teleporting maps then resending or editing the id of the map in the packet and sending to teleport to any map you want. Same goes with dropping money and completing quests and leveling up. Etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone still having those files ? I hate dead links x)

Thanks in advance if anyone is nice enough to re-upload it :)

PS : sorry for necroposting but I quite need it, plus it was a good work, so the thread doesn't diserve to die :p

Back