Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Original Files OsRose Files Rev78

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello to all,

Original OsRose Files Rev78

rev78.zip 8.3 MB
- From 2007

Original Rose Files - Original Files OsRose Files Rev78 - RaGEZONE Forums

Database.rar 999 KB - Must have some Work

Original DataBase Rose Files - Original Files OsRose Files Rev78 - RaGEZONE Forums

Working 100% - No virus - Test on WinXP - Win7 OK

I find this files on one old pen from my first rose online server :)

Mor Files I have : Updates 1-4-2014 - Original Files OsRose Files Rev78 - RaGEZONE Forums UpdatesFiles 2013 - 2014 - Original Files OsRose Files Rev78 - RaGEZONE Forums Full Server Dev Rev 3 Complet and 100% Worki - Original Files OsRose Files Rev78 - RaGEZONE Forums

I have Updates from 2013 - 2014 if you whant PM me.

Now have a nice work ! like i did in 2007

Have Fun !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rev 78 had no AIP or QSD handling.
If i remember correctly it didn't even load data from STBs. Everything had to be converted into CSV format first.
Rev 80 was the same. that's we we stopped supporting it years ago.

Nice for nostalgia I guess :wink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOLOL did you test it ? - LOLO just try

when some one answers like that i just feel like punching him in the face PY worked with osrose he is right. unless you some how changed something

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is useless.

You might as well use this then

Guaranteed bugg free with rose 112 kek.

112 eh? that's pre-evo
What is this? A competitor for KTRose?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
112 eh? that's pre-evo

the files are pretty much garbage. no source even :/ + the world server does not even run lol.

btw purple is it possible for you to add the item mall on both the server files and the client ? hell that would make it easier for me lol and save me a hell lot of time.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files are pretty much garbage. no source even :/ + the world server does not even run lol.

btw purple is it possible for you to add the item mall on both the server files and the client ? hell that would make it easier for me lol and save me a hell lot of time.

I can assure you sir that those works, i used them back then when my server was open ahah^^
Those are pretty bad yes, but they included some fix that were exclusive at the time :).

112 eh? that's pre-evo

I wish i had the talent to be a competitor, sadly something that gave me a head-hake for 2 weeks took you about 2 hours ;(

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That is very true. They didn't really have much of a clue when it came to versioning did they? lol

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rev 80 will work with anything prior to 136 if I remember correctly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes 136 will work, but after installing the client you can not forget to update or will not work, run Trigger ...

OsRose (Evo Rose Client)
InternationalROSE Client
Use this client : http://dfiles.eu/files/c7fwolck7

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Assuming that the 136 has a triggerdetect version compatible with that used in the latest versions (and i think it is) then running it will update everything in the client to the latest version of NARose so it will no longer work with rev 80.
Rev 80 uses radically different packet structures to the latest clients. It has to be run with an early version such as 136.

Or are you saying something else that I don't follow properly?

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
139 to be correct
Yeah that sounds about right.
The version right after that introduced GameGuard and caused a bunch of grief. Some of us figured out how to make a local GG server but it was very hard to explain to others how to do it. lol

Back