Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Rose Reborn Launcher (v1, v2)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how about patch? can you put some guides for patcher? on VB please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
T_T cant use this one this gives the IP of my server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All the links are down because some noob necro-bumped this thread when it was a year old and people keep posting in it -_-

if you are pointing at me i never bumped nothing so just making sure it is not me you are referring to as i do not see no post i made on here into i guess today..

just seen the date this was posted 01-28-2010 lol

nvm besides i know it was not me who bumped it,as i would not need this launcher when all ready had the ruff-rose launcher working with updates way before this lol

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can i have a link..the onces here do not work..or tell me why is it when i type in game /reborn it logs me off..also how do become a dev in game i mean change my name to a different colour??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Opening of Old TOPICS,, you must leart how to use ASM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some one give a working link cause all the links are stupid and spam D: <3

Reaction score
u can also use thor patcher its a good auto patcher and launcher u can also customized your own themes or if you want a good themes i can code and design it just give me a message

Back