Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

100% cpu usage windows 10, Crashes etc

Reaction score
Hello tech zone and repair bay.

I'm here cause i have this very long term problem, For some reason my cpu is sometimes used 100% with just a program that doesn't even need that much usage, This all happen when i re-installed windows 10.

Ever since that i keep getting stuff like this, It's pretty frustrating and because of it i also sometimes get a blue screen crash with error ( bad_pool )

I was hoping if someone could help me fix this problem.
Thank you for reading!

Reaction score
be59303f0fce1b22bc791e49afbce80c - 100% cpu usage windows 10, Crashes etc - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
You did not tell us what program is that though. There can be many causes from memory leaks to badly written code to ... well pretty much anything. Might also be something left over from your previous os that Win10 doesn't like or there is a newer version of it designed for Win10, so you should check out and update/uninstall/reinstall software that survived the upgrade.

Reaction score
You did not tell us what program is that though. There can be many causes from memory leaks to badly written code to ... well pretty much anything. Might also be something left over from your previous os that Win10 doesn't like or there is a newer version of it designed for Win10, so you should check out and update/uninstall/reinstall software that survived the upgrade.

Sorry!

Well ii usually have this problem with the following programs.
Photoshop, The game overwatch and steam.

The main reason why it's so annoying is it happens with just photoshop running and spotify when i'm designing.
I have lost a lot of work cause of this issue.

Reaction score
Sorry!

Well ii usually have this problem with the following programs.
Photoshop, The game overwatch and steam.

The main reason why it's so annoying is it happens with just photoshop running and spotify when i'm designing.
I have lost a lot of work cause of this issue.

Have you tried updating or downgrading your GPU drivers?

Back