Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Active window loses focus, full screen minimizes

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My friend has the exact same problem as this guy:

Hello.

For a few days now, I've had this problem. Any active window will lose focus after a short while, and I have to click the window to continue what I was doing. While running programs in full screen, they will likewise lose focus and minimize.

I have searched for solutions and tried any I could find, but so far I've had no luck. I even found a topic on this forum from 2010, but that was also a dead end. I have formatted my OS drive and reinstalled, but nothing has helped. There are no error messages or pop-up prompts, and no other window seems to be stealing the focus.

This is slowly driving me crazy, and I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 4
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 12279 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, 1023 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 381450 MB, Free - 343034 MB; D: Total - 953866 MB, Free - 562873 MB; E: Total - 1907726 MB, Free - 877297 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., SABERTOOTH X58
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

{from here http://forums.techguy.org/windows-7/1090573-active-window-loses-focus-full.html}

Anyone got a fix? He's had it for ages :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back