Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anti-Virus in 2019?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I have ever seen a public desktop or anybody with a laptop that is running Windows 10 with a paid anti-virus software.

Even with Windows 10's anti-virus Windows Defender, I still don't find it useful anymore. With the way how files are being transferred now through many online procedures.

I believe the closest to putting them to use nowadays is if I would be downloading Torrent files without well grounded credibility from the uploader or authors.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Microsoft windows essentials? did you ever try use it for me that was good enough read also browser cookie and too small client.

Reaction score
I am using Kaspersky Internet Security Suite from last 5 years on my gaming desktop. It's an affordable high rated product which rarely slows down the system even while intense long gaming sessions!

Back