Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Asus FX desktop internet problems

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello guys this is strange ?s

So i just bought this awesome Asus Amd FX desktop computer, Everything connects to the internet like my laptop as full bars on the wifi, But when my desktop connects i only have two bars,

I cant even play my online games because of the high ping of this connection

Should I buy a Wifi Extender?

Reaction score
If your laptop has full bars at the same location then you shouldn't need to, do you use a USB WiFi dongle or is it a built-in WiFi card? The WiFi antenna in the laptop is in the screen so it's just a matter of finding a decent vantage point with your PC too.

If it's a dongle then plug it in the front of the PC or use an extension USB cable and put it higher above ground (like on a bookshelf or table).

If it's a PCI card with the antenna at the back then try raising your case above the table rather than under it, or just rotate it so the antenna side is facing the direction of the modem/router.

Back