Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BSOD Oh god.

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a old Vista HP Pavillion from 2008 (Now it has a new hard drive with 7 on it) You might recognize it because it has a core 2 duo processor.
Anyways, I was playing runescape and it had turned 12 AM a few minutes earliar.
I had just finished the quest and i was walking around, Just walking around nothing bad.
Then the screen went a little dark. I thought this was just runescape.
Then my screen went into hybernation mode. I thought i just accidentaly pressed the Sleep button.
Then through my headset i heard like the error tone repeated like ten times.
Then the blue screen appeared. I kind of freaked out, I completely didnt expect it. I didnt get the error code either, All i know is that it sent a bug report off.
It restarted as if everything was all fine.
Im wondering, Was this runescapes fault? Its never done THIS before.
If someone could help, I would be greatful.
I went into event viewer btw, That didnt explain too much. It said Error ID: 1001 then just gibberish after that.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Might have also been overheating...make sure all your fans are working and clean out the grills for them on the case.

If you want the info from the crash go to C:\Windows\Minidump for the dump logs

This will help you read them.

Last edited:
Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh Thanks, but this is fixed.
What happened -
Graphics card had been overheating from the amount of heavy gaming i was doing. Thank god i checked it after a power out.
I also found like five viruses.. Thank god...

Back