Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bussiness E-mail linked to GMAIl

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am having a little problem connecting my business e-mail to the gmail system. I want to be able to receive and send emails through Gmail using my business e-mail.

I wonder if anyone here have made this before.

I am using the POP3 method, but whenever I want to connect the gmail to my SMTP server, it does not recognize it.

This is the error gmail throws:

Just a quick translate here:

Servidor SMTP = SMTP Host
Nombre de usuario = Username
Contraseña = Password
Puerto = Port

And here are the SMTP details from my host:

Hope you guys could help me, thanks in advance.

Sorry if this is the wrong section ot I can't post things like this. Feel free to remove it, if needed.

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
The second screenshot displays that your host uses port 2525 for SMTP, not 25 which you entered in the first screenshot.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The second screenshot displays that your host uses port 2525 for SMTP, not 25 which you entered in the first screenshot.

Well Gmail doesnt have the option "2525", it only has the ports "25, 465, 587". So I am guessing I should use the 25 or maybe thats the problem?

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Looks like you can't use GMail since they don't support the outgoing remote port 2525.
Ask your host to change it to 25 or consider changing hosts.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like you can't use GMail since they don't support the outgoing remote port 2525.
Ask your host to change it to 25 or consider changing hosts.

I think you are right, after some research I have found that it must connect to port 2525, otherwise it won't work.

And I think I can't specify a new port on gmail or outlook. I am screwed :(

Back