Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't access a certain Homepage...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
For a few days I've got the problem that I can't access maplestory.nexon.net .
I can access nexon.net and all their games but not the maplestory one. Not the forum, not the saved links - nothing.
I used a VPN - no problem. I restarted my router to get a new IP (no static IP here) but it was still the same.
I did the whole flushdns-thingy - still nothing.
I used a banned IP to see what happens but all I got was a message that i was banned (so that wasn't it either).

And now the wonderful thing: I can't access the site with any of my PCs/Laptop/mobile devices...
If it was my provider I highly doubt I could access all the other nexon-site and I didnt change anything in my router-settings...

I'm seriously clueless what to do and hope someone might have an idea.
Thanks in advance.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
In case you did ever play a maplestory private server v120+ witch name is not extalia.

Open a cmd as admin
Type: "netsh int ip delete addr 1 208.85.109.101"

If this doesn't work you might want to check your "host" file and see if the site is blocked.
(for the location)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've played ElliniaMS but that's not it. Why? Because even my Tablet and Smartphone can't access the maple-related nexon-sites. And those never came into contact with Ellinia and so on :/
Did both your suggestions anyway and it didn't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As mentioned in my first post: restarted the Router a bunch of times =O
Even updated the firmware and did a whole fresh re-configuration.

Found another "funny" thing though: If I access the maplestory-forum with a VPN, then disable it I can actually browse the forum just fine as long as I don't reload/F5 the page. If I open a page from that browsable forum in a new Tab it actually shows all links on that site but nothing else and after a few seconds it goes to "couldn't load"...
It all makes no sense...

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
As mentioned in my first post: restarted the Router a bunch of times =O
Even updated the firmware and did a whole fresh re-configuration.
Ugh, excuse me. I did read that part but totally forgot about it.

Did you try disabling your loopback adapter? Usually if you play a private MS this thing blocks stuff to access GMS servers.

Your problem is quite odd, yeah.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did disable the loopback adapter in my network configs. But before I did that I highly doubted that it would work because my smartphone and tablet have the same problem as my PCs/Laptop ^^"
Guess I give calling my provider a try...

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I did disable the loopback adapter in my network configs. But before I did that I highly doubted that it would work because my smartphone and tablet have the same problem as my PCs/Laptop ^^"
Guess I give calling my provider a try...
If your IP really changed, then there could be a chance, for some reason, they may have blocked the IP range you're in. But, it never hurts to call your provider. If that doesn't work out, send a mail to nexon :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Called my Provider and they say it's Nexons fault. Nexon isn't replying.

The BIG thing now is: I can't access ragezone without a VPN. Started today...
So now it:s not only maplestory.nexon.net but also forum.ragezone.com. On all my devices.

Last edited:
Back