Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Earphone Sound

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I have the iBeats earphones and they were working fine earlier on today, now all of a sudden the right earphone has gone extremely quiet whereas the left one is still normal. Does anyone know why this has happened / how to fix it?

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Probably a loose wire somewhere. If the sound comes back on when you wriggle the joints at the jack and at the earphone then the connection is bad. You either solder it back yourself if you have the knowledge or send it in for repair.

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't believe the problem is to do with a wire, as if I wiggle the earbud but around a bit, the sound goes back to normal but slowly starts to decrease again. I will try replacing the earbuds when I find the box.

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Common wear and tear problem with the joints in the wiring. Send it in if under warranty

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well easiest way is to change the jack. There are few tutorials on youtube on how to do that. I had the same problem with my speakers, not they are working fine. It takes few tries if its your first time doing something like this, but its nothing really hard.

Back