Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Fixed] Help me, masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
~If I'm at a wrong section, please don't close this thread. Kindly move this thread to where it really belongs. I just really need some help.~

I let my technician fix my PC from couple of viruses and built up some restrictions. He's now gone to another place that is far and hard for me to reach him.

If you guys somehow know how to fix this problem, Kindly answer my question please :eek:tt1: .

I can't seem to see my USB drive at My Computer. I tried to type in the letter 'E:' but it doesn't allow me to open it because of the said restriction.

So I tried and went to Computer Management and tried to 'Change Letter/Path' yet every single letter I've already tried also has restrictions.

By the time I clicked 'Explore' , I got the same problem. I tried to Google it but the results are helpful but not enough to solve my problem.

Anyone knows how to handle this stuff? Please do help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Help me, masters

I am already the administrator but I'm getting the same error :$:

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Help me, masters

See if there is software installed called USB Disk Security...if so uninstall it using the Remove Programs.

If not then your policies on autoplay have been changed manually in the registry...Download this Microsoft Repair Wizard and see if it fixes it....if not we will have to do it manually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back