Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Fixed] HP startup tech error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Today I have ran into some problems with my pc tonight I decided I wanted to restore my pc back to factory defaults. And everything was going good then it reached 77% and then it said restored failed and my pc shut off and when now I turn it on I get this error HP Startup Tech Center

Check Memory \
Check Hard Drive Test etc...
exit

there is no error code or nothing. I have tried replacing the hard drive with like 6 others and it gives me the same out come. Now here is the part that gets me none of my keyboard will work the internal keyboard never worked so I use external and none of them work I have 3 and 0 worked I'm trying to install windows 10 on it again. But when I restored windows 10 on my pc all this happen I can't move through the test so I can't go to exit. If anyone knows please let me know a fix I will reinstall windows 10 with a clean install but my keyboard don't work at all.

Have A Nice Day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: HP startup tech error

Fixed Close Thread!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: HP startup tech error

All I did was start up my pc rapidly kept click ESC and F1 on external keyboard And F1 On internal Keyboard it came to a black screen I held in ESC And F1 And external keyboard then the screen poped up I was able to use my keyboard I went to exit and exit out of it and it pop up a menu I put in my windows 10 clean install disc and went to boot device options and ran it off my optical disk drive and installed windows 10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back