Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ALL GAMES CRASH! - Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sujin - ALL GAMES CRASH! - Gaming PC - RaGEZONE Forums

Sujin - ALL GAMES CRASH! - Gaming PC - RaGEZONE Forums

seems to me i'm not using my full power of my gpu.
Only the memory of the gpu or cpu is being used in a very high rate.

Even while on very low and 1024x768 while i usually have 1920x1080 .. It shuts down. (Dying Light)
even when i pause the game it shuts down occasionally so i don't think its the gpu? pausing the game requires a very minimum amount of rendering process i believe?
I have like 60~150 fps in-game with this settings so i can't be having a bad gpu. Theres must be something in my computer blocking the full potential of my computer. I cannot understand by reading those monitored details what the problem is.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you try and turn off your GTX 660ti and use the imbedded gpu in your processor?

It will only take minutes to do this and will tell you if you have a bad gpu or not.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you try and turn off your GTX 660ti and use the imbedded gpu in your processor?

It will only take minutes to do this and will tell you if you have a bad gpu or not.

How do i do that??

Is it wrong to think im not using full power of my GPU? because when i read the graph, thats all i can conclude

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I give up...can anyone explain this to this person possibly in their native language?

Reactions: x42
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I want to help you...but I've given you all the advice I can and cannot seem to put it in terms you understand....I'm hoping someone that speaks your native language might be able to help you.....I'm assuming it's not English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back