Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What has happened??!!

The real deal.
Reaction score
Hey guys been a while since I've been on here but I believe someone from this forum may be able to help me!
Yesterday after coming home from work my PC was fine, decided to load up CS:GO and play some competitive. Half way through the game my PC completely freezes, randomly. After turning it off and back on and trying to sign in to my user account I would constantly get a blank screen (I done this a few times, each time ending the exact same) before eventually turning it off completely at the wall etc for a few minutes. Doing this eventually allowed me to get past the login and use my computer again but it hasn't been the same since. I now cannot use the start menu and my PC is running a bit slower. Anyone know what could have caused the initial freezing and why it's completely ruined my PC and how would I go about fixing this? Any help would be appreciated.

-Sorry for the crappy typed post, doing this in a hurry:blush:.

Reaction score
Hey guys been a while since I've been on here but I believe someone from this forum may be able to help me!
Yesterday after coming home from work my PC was fine, decided to load up CS:GO and play some competitive. Half way through the game my PC completely freezes, randomly. After turning it off and back on and trying to sign in to my user account I would constantly get a blank screen (I done this a few times, each time ending the exact same) before eventually turning it off completely at the wall etc for a few minutes. Doing this eventually allowed me to get past the login and use my computer again but it hasn't been the same since. I now cannot use the start menu and my PC is running a bit slower. Anyone know what could have caused the initial freezing and why it's completely ruined my PC and how would I go about fixing this? Any help would be appreciated.

-Sorry for the crappy typed post, doing this in a hurry:blush:.

Could you provide rig specs?
Also, when was the last time you've updated Windows?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check the event log for the crash reason. Computer > Manage > event viewer > windows log > system. Post any errors.

Run a quick memtest, Start run> type mdsched.exe or cmd and type it. Restart and check.

Run malwarebytes anti-malware, full scan remove anything it finds.

If you still have problems download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool from bleeping computer, scan and attach the 2 log files, frst.txt and addition.txt

The real deal.
Reaction score
I just decided to facory restore. Didn't have anything important and that fixed everything. But thank you guys:love:!

/Closed.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
#Virus Reckt Your Machine.

Make sure to have a anti virus and anti malware. Security will save you a lot of trouble.

Anti Virus I Recommend: Eset Nod32
Anti Malware: Malware Bytes.

If not windows corrupted. I recommend making a back up of windows. So if anything removes it again you can reinstall it.

Back