Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys. my PC was working perfectly yesterday and a few hours ago.when i played warcraft 3 via bnet.there was no lag or anything.but now when im playing any games, there would be major lag.i tried counter strike source and warcraft 3.both lagged hardcore.
i tried playing wc3 offline.but the game still lags.so im guessing that it has nothing to do with my connection.i scanned by comp for viruses/spyware. but found nothing.
my friend told me he encountered a same problem before.and that it was a faulty motherboard that caused it.anyone can help me with this problem?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Processor overheating?

Clean out the fan and heatsink of any dust accumulation

Reaction score
Check to see what your temps are of your CPU and GPU. One of them might be overheating, causing them to lower in speed to avoid damage.

NoPerace - out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i check my cpu temp? i opened up my case and theres dust all around.how do i clean it since i cant use wet stuff >.<

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DONT use anything like a tissue and especially not a vacuum cleaner, that can pull parts of the motherboard if they are loose (very bad). The tissue could contain particles that can short out the motherboard and boom D: Either get a can of compressed air and use that or be prepared to get a face full of dust as you blow it out yourself :D

Reaction score
DONT use anything like a tissue and especially not a vacuum cleaner, that can pull parts of the motherboard if they are loose (very bad). The tissue could contain particles that can short out the motherboard and boom D: Either get a can of compressed air and use that or be prepared to get a face full of dust as you blow it out yourself :D

aye, obviously not the mobo, i was talking about the cpu and gpu

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how do i check my cpu temp? i opened up my case and theres dust all around.how do i clean it since i cant use wet stuff >.<
Moist is OK, let it dry before turning it on.

Back