Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help deciding on laptop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in need of a new laptop since I'll be traveling a lot over the next few months.
My budget it £750 but the idea is to install my Crucial M4 SSD into it so I guess ultrabooks aren't an option (unless I can fit an SSD there).
Any suggestions for laptops that could be easily upgraded to SSD?

The laptop will be used mainly for Photoshop and PHP/Java programming but also light gaming (Aion/LoL/GW2).
I'd prefer screen size to be under 15".

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Take your pick.
Any one of these will work great for gaming and photoshop.
They come with dedicated graphics cards that will pretty much play any game you have light or hard. How ever look around these are just some examples. If your going to get a system I suggest get one with a dedicated graphics card and at least 4gb ram and you will pretty much be set to do any thing you need to with that spec

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You could buy any laptop you wanted then spend $20-$30 bucks on an external HD case with USB connection for your SSD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd just buy a desktop and a small monitor.:blush:

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Using desktop and a small monitor in a train/plane could be somewhat troublesome...
Depends if you care what people think...

Solo2 - Help deciding on laptop - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Lenovo Ultrabook? Not too familiar with it but based on what I've heard, I want it.

Sure beats my mac ;(

Back