Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Need a new GPU

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, my last computer broke and I had a spare from a friend.

It's this computer:

Well, as you can see the case is pretty small and the power supply only has 240W.

Is there anything I can do to make this better? I'm also on a budget, and something lower than 100-120€ would be ideal. Well, if it's not possible just say what you have in mind anyway, I don't mind waiting.

So, I've looked up some low profile graphic cards but they still take up more than my power supply can handle...

Getting a new power supply with this case is also SUPER difficult, at least one that can get me more than 300W...

Is there any way to put this specs in a full tower case? Or is there a power supply + gpu that can fit this?

What I plan to do with this computer: Gaming (not those high spec games, but at least tera or forge...), 3D design and animations

Thanks in advance :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Get Nvidia GTX 650, it's rather cheap and has really low req on power consumption.
You should be able to run Tera on medium settings 720p.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think it'd fit in the case. I mean it's REALLY!! small

Reaction score
So change the case? That looks to be either mini-ITX or microATX so just get any case that comes with a PSU and it should at least have a 350-500W for less than $70.

Or see if an Nvidia GT610 will fit in there, but really it's a premade business workstation so it was never designed to fit a proper GPU.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think it'd fit in the case. I mean it's REALLY!! small
Do some hardware modding then :D
Creeps - [Help] Need a new GPU - RaGEZONE Forums

Creeps - [Help] Need a new GPU - RaGEZONE Forums

Or just get a new case, you can get a cheap case for 30$.

Back