Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Nvidia GeForce problem on laptop.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, when I look for it into the device manager, I get this message :
Windows a arrêté ce périphérique car il présente des problèmes. (Code 43)

I've tried deleting and re installing the drivers from the original site.

It seems my laptop doesn't recognize my graphic card, but it's kinda weird cause I had this laptop for less than 2 months, and I can't send it back to get a new one cause I'm leaving the country very soon.

I hope it's still a software problem, I've tried opening my laptop but everything's covered.
After searching for hours in google, I've read it's often the driver's problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Nvidia GeForce problem on laptop.

What's the make and model of hte laptop, and hte model of the card?

I would first try nvidia's website for your drivers, make sure you get the one for your gpu and for your OS.

If that doesn't work I'd go to the manufacturer's website and grab those drivers and see if that doesn't fix it.

It's 99% a driver problem, widnows is probably trying to install it by itself and that seldom works with advanced hardware.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What's the make and model of hte laptop, and hte model of the card?

I would first try nvidia's website for your drivers, make sure you get the one for your gpu and for your OS.

If that doesn't work I'd go to the manufacturer's website and grab those drivers and see if that doesn't fix it.

It's 99% a driver problem, widnows is probably trying to install it by itself and that seldom works with advanced hardware.

Thanks it fixed it :D i hd to download it from the manufacturer's website.

Reaction score

For laptops the manufacturer's site is key, they may have made changes to the original driver to function properly/better with your specific laptop so you always want to get it from them. People get too keen whenever Nvidia/Ati release a new driver version and then start running into problems. Always wait for your manufacturer to make their alterations then release THEIR version on their own site.

Back