Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My iMac has trouble with flash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I have iMac just for habbo retros and hacking stuff but anyways sometimes my adobe flash player doesn't work so that sucks when I'm playing a habbo retro because I'm like in the middle of doing something and It says upgrade to the latest flash player and I already did like thirty times and this doesn't happen my other computers so I don't know whats wrong with it.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know Mac's very well...so this might not help...

But on a Windows computer you run into this problem if you haven't installed Flash on the actual Admin account...not with admin rights...but actually on the admin account.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I have iMac just for habbo retros and hacking stuff but anyways sometimes my adobe flash player doesn't work so that sucks when I'm playing a habbo retro because I'm like in the middle of doing something and It says upgrade to the latest flash player and I already did like thirty times and this doesn't happen my other computers so I don't know whats wrong with it.

witch brower did you upgrade? im sure your not using hte mac safari one are you.
when you go to update this time select the right one, if not download and install all of them.

if it still asks, you have account probblems.

Back