Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Killer Network Manager Script?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
3nRrErN - Killer Network Manager Script? - RaGEZONE Forums

I got this issue which I had no idea also what was the cause of it. It was working fine until this just happen for no reason.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your java might have recently updated in the background...make sure your not missing a pop up asking for permission to run java or enable it on the browser...

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
It's a javascript error, it's totally unrelated to Java. Java & Javascript are two different things. Did you try to update the files? Try to revert back to an older version maybe that will fix it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a javascript error, it's totally unrelated to Java. Java & Javascript are two different things. Did you try to update the files? Try to revert back to an older version maybe that will fix it.

By reverting to a older version what do you mean by that? And what kind of file do you mean to update? Killer network doesn't exactly have any update at all and I guess I'm already using the latest one.

Back