Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laptop temperature and replacements?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How much is too hot and normal for a laptop temperature? And if I'm having issues with my laptop shutting down without any notifications, what could possibly be the reasons behind it?

Vous Pas Reel
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My laptop used to get aggy around 150 and would shut down at 170+. On this laptop the fan had broken so their was no circulation, so I would pop it into the freezer for 5 minutes or so...would allow for like 45 minutes of use ;p

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
May just need a good cleaning...take it to a shop and have them clean it out. You would be amazed at the amount of dust and hair gets sucked into those things.

Do not attempt to blow it out yourself...you'll only push the stuff deeper into it and possibly burn up your fans if they get tangled.

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
It can be something else to.
Are you using windows 8 ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
7M9krFa - Laptop temperature and replacements? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are 2 options here....

1: A fan is not working.

2: It just needs cleaned.

Either or would show the other and get both fixed...that is why I recommended that.

If it was a software issue it would happen immediately upon start up and would show a BSOD...he did not mention that hence why I said it just needs cleaned.

Back