Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

looking for a guide to modify a Digital Photo Frame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
looking for a guide to modify a Digital Photo Frame
i tryed googleing it but just comes up with ways to buy one or manuls for them
and one usb tut witch keeps comming up, witch isnt what i need.

im looking for any thing that would modify a Digital Photo Frame to USB/HDMI/VGA/DVI
any thing like that note that most Digital Photo Frame sold here DONT have a usb port.(well not the cheap ones)

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, you want the Photoframe to have a USB port if I understand correctly? You will have to solder it on yourself, but you can't just do that.. I find your question pretty vague..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im looking for any thing that would modify a Digital Photo Frame to USB/HDMI/VGA/DVI

so i use it to plug into a pc as a screen, manual wiring tutorial to add a USB or HDMI or VGA or DVI.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well...to do such a thing you'll have to get a wiring schematic...then as stated solder on the plug you want to add....it wouldn't be an easy task and would simply be easier to buy a small LCD screen...

Something like this runs about $100 and is 1080 HD with HDMI and VGA plugs....

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well...to do such a thing you'll have to get a wiring schematic...then as stated solder on the plug you want to add....it wouldn't be an easy task and would simply be easier to buy a small LCD screen...

Something like this runs about $100 and is 1080 HD with HDMI and VGA plugs....

meh im over this, may as well fine an old "flat screen" TFC, was just gonna use it for like an old school gaming computer.

Back