Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile issue

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Already tried searching Google but can't find a solution so I figured I'd try here.

Just recently my phone started doing this thing where for instance, I'll click on a thread with a new reply, but when the page loads it isn't updated with the new post and I have to refresh to see it.

I'm using an Android Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2, Google Chrome as my browser. (Although it does the same thing on all browsers I have tried)

It's not just RaGEZONE either, it does this on all sites.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well this sounds interesting. Have you tried cleaning cache and residual files, there are a number of apps for that on the play store. Also, might sound dumb, but you could always try to restart the phone, there's always hope, hahah
If I come up with something else, I will update this reply

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haven't tried clearing the cache and whatnot as I don't want to lose all my stored username and password data lol but I will try. Phone has been restarted many times so that didn't fix it. Thanks for the reply.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know it isn't supposed to but it does on my phone.

Also I tried it and it didn't fix my problem.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought it might've been but still happens even after uninstalling updates.

Back