Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexus 5 doesn't turn on

Reaction score
Hi, my phones been working perfectly since I've had it since release, but today for some reason I pick up my phone and its dead completely, when I last used it today it was on about 55% battery and when I picked it up now, nothing.

When I hold my power button I don't get the vibration what I would usually get even if I had a small amount of battery. The phone itself just seems dead. Kind of worrying as this is the only phone I have.

I've plugged it in for a charge for a few hours to hopefully see if it's just the battery that's died out.

Has anyone else had this problem with their device? :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Had a similar problem with mine (HTC Desire 500 DS). Wen't through everything you described, then after it was on charge for enough time, the telephone vibrated for a few times after trying to turn it on. After I consulted with a few people on this, it resulted in issue with the motherboard, aka the phone was totally dead. So I had to send it for repairs, got a new battery and a new motherboard, good thing it was still in warranty.

Hope you don't have this on your head, it's quite the pain

Back