Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ok...how to fix this?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok...after being a big noob for years and years...actually just too lazy and despising of change, I finally ditched IE and started getting used to Chrome....

It's been about a month now and it was great in the beginning but I'm starting to notice some issues...

Biggest one is the "Waiting for cache" crap...sometimes it takes a full 2 minutes for a page to load due to this...I have tried every trick Google had to offer and it still happens once a day at least...

I have:

1) Added the cache folder to my AV exceptions list for real time protection.

2) Deleted the entire cache folder.

3) Tried to disable it in Chrome...but couldn't find an option because all the tutorials are for older Chrome releases.

Problem 2:

Small files from Mega work great...but big ones never transfer to my computer...the file completely downloads on the webpage to 100% but it never transfers to my HD...but it worked fine on Firefox.

It just seems to load pages slower and slower every day....I clear everything on a daily basis...but it just seems to be getting slower and slower....Especially RZ loading....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know...Chrome it's the most "updated" related with HTML5 and so (for example "color" input and more..) BUT in my opinion Firefox still far better!.

Now about your problems :
1)I have never got that issue , are you using "offline browsing" or something?

2)As I know when you download something from mega it download it as a temp file and then "join" it , would be possible that your av it's actively scanning (which is normal). Have you tried turning it of for a test? For example , if you download a 4gb file , your av will be scanning each "part" of the file , and that could take time...

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As for 1) No..I'm online..click a link or open a url and in the status bar it simply says "Waiting for cache"

2) No haven't tried disabling AV...I'll give that a shot.

Thanks for the idea.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As for 1) No..I'm online..click a link or open a url and in the status bar it simply says "Waiting for cache"

2) No haven't tried disabling AV...I'll give that a shot.

Thanks for the idea.

1)Have you trying to "clear all" the information of the browser with a tool like ? I think that could help

fynfm20 - Ok...how to fix this? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back