Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PC compatibility

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heyy guys,

I I got this setup made and ready to buy but there is a compatibility issue and I just need to know if it will affect the PC:

My planned build:

as you can see there is a compatibility note that reads:

Cooler Master Force 500 ATX Mid Tower Case has front panel USB 3.0 ports, but the Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard does not have onboard USB 3.0 headers.

is this serious or should it still work without making any changes, also if it wont work could you please recommend some changes to fix the compatibility issue.

thanks very much

Last edited by a moderator:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It will work just fine...it's just saying the mobo doesnt have any USB 3.0 connectors for the front panel...

But..you do know that mobo does not support SLI and you are getting a Nvidia card...if you ever want to upgrade and add another card your mobo will not supoort it.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Based on what you're building it looks like you have a budget of between £500-£600. Have you considered peripherals, i.e your keyboard, mouse, monitor? What is the purpose of the PC you're building? Based on your part selection you're going gaming but correct me if I'm wrong. Is this your first build?

Back