Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Portforward ports with an Exclusive ISP router (ZON HUB 2.0)

Reaction score
Hi Tech Section, I'm having problems with port-forward... my router's page says that the ports are activated(Opened) but when i check them at the site tells me that the port is not reachable. My router is a ZON Hub 2.0, I guess it's Exclusive from the ISP.

Scratch - Portforward ports with an Exclusive ISP router (ZON HUB 2.0) - RaGEZONE Forums

if I need to give more informations just ask.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are they all having problems? I guess theres a possiblity your local dns resolve isnt working properly and thus the lines that have a host-adress (computername) set up instead of a local ip-address arent working properly. If not you may have a second router(?) on your network, or youre switching input boxes when setting up the forwards. What fields are you filling in?

Reaction score
Are they all having problems? I guess theres a possiblity your local dns resolve isnt working properly and thus the lines that have a host-adress (computername) set up instead of a local ip-address arent working properly. If not you may have a second router(?) on your network, or youre switching input boxes when setting up the forwards. What fields are you filling in?

what do you mean with what fields I'm filling?
I only have a router, I also have a switcher but I don't think thats the problem D; I will look at the local DNS :mellow:

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your ISP may not even allow you to portfoward.

You should try contacting them and ask them, I had this problem myself once. :(:

Reaction score
Never heard of an ISP blocking port forwarding.... thats absurd. They block traffic completely on certain ports like 80 and 25, 110, 143, etc, but never completely disable forwarding. They can't unless its disabled through the firmware. If you see the forwarding screen then chances are its most likely a configuration error.

Make sure they're pointing to the correct local IP and that there are no firewalls blocking traffic. Also I'd recommend installing the telnet client (google "install telnet client win 7") for your own testing as most routers will block port scans, thus telling you ports are closed when they are really open.

Code:
telnet 127.0.0.1 80

Then get a friend to run,

Code:
telnet your.ip.goes.here 80

If you get a blank screen you're good to go.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, I know exactly what Scratch is telling. I have the same Router and activating DMZ ...open Ports manually ...not works ...but I find something interesting if you config utorrent for example to use a port "3074" ...the router will create the instance and open it automatically and it will work. Now I just need to find a way to exploit this bug...tryed Port mapping but did not work. Anyone knows a way to open multi ports using the same protocols as utorrent.

Thanks for the help, have fun.

Back