Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Portforwarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've recently been trying to portforward but somehow i just keep failing with it for probably no reason at all and I'm not that good at portforwarding so I'll post some images and you guys can tell me what to do so i can eventually finish it and finally portforward.

I want to portforward port 80 & 3306

So here is where i have to give the game a name and i know for a fact that i have to add the ports manual so that's probably going good.

wJxmM1 - Portforwarding. - RaGEZONE Forums

And the port part

VVRFGzT - Portforwarding. - RaGEZONE Forums

So what do i need to do guys - I know that Rishwin is a pro guy when it comes to computers but if any of you want to Teamview me then be pleased to

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've followed the whole tutorial maybe you can test it.

DELETED IP

Last edited:
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've followed the whole tutorial maybe you can test it:

That's your LAN IP.. so no. Try using a proxy to access your website.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Other people can't access your website through your LAN-ip. You'll have to give them your WAN-ip, which you can easily find by going to for example.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@ Solaire

Can you tell me what to use to acces the website because I'm pretty confused at the moment

@Alfonso

Thank you both for mentioning me that here's the link then.

Also this should be the link for now then.

I've really portforwarded it as the tutorial said so all i can hope is that the link works :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not working for me so either you have not forwarded the ports correctly, or your webserver isn't running. About what Solaire said, it's not really important at the moment.

Re-check your forwarded ports and see if the webserver is running.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I actually forgot to turn the web-server on so it should be working now i hope that it works at least.

I've ported: 443 - 80 - 3306 All as the tutorial said so it should actually be working! :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still isn't working buddy.. Make sure you've forwarded the ports to the computer that's running the webserver in your network. If you're sure you've done this, try rebooting your modemrouter if you haven't already.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well it's pretty odd because I've had this same problem before and Rishwin helped me and it worked all of a sadden and it's very confusing as well as annoying to hear that it doesn't work.

While I've ported these ports: 80 - 443 - 3306.

I don't really understand because when i go to the IP it just redirects me to my Modem panel and it used to redirect to my website.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you 100% certain that the ports are forwarded to the actual computer the webserver is running on, and not to any other device ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes here are some screenshots

mGOyopN - Portforwarding. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks good from what I'm seeing. You have made an entry that specifies you want to open up port 80 and 443 for both the TPC and UDP protocols. Now all you have to do is use the entry by assigning it to a computer in the network.

If you click on "Assign a game or application to local network device", you should see a page where you can link the new entry you've made to one of your computers (which should be the one your webserver is running on). Once you do that the problem should be solved.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can test your own ports you know :)

Reaction score
If you click on "Assign a game or application to local network device", you should see a page where you can link the new entry you've made to one of your computers (which should be the one your webserver is running one). Once you do that the problem should be solved.

^ this.

It looks like your router is set up to have to "assign" these rules to an IP before they take effect, where other routers ask you to put in a LAN IP when entering the port forward.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ Solaire

Can you tell me what to use to acces the website because I'm pretty confused at the moment

You might want to remove your IP address from a public forums.

Also, you don't need to open port 3306 unless you require external connections to your database. XAMPP isn't configured for that out of the box anyway.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@ Alfonso

Yeah i just woke up so I'm going to try today and I'm going to do that for sure and I'll post a screenshot from it.

Radeyo.

^ Yess going to do that thank you.

No I'm not deleting my IP from the Forum because people need to test if it works because it automatically does for me so.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mods may close this thread now it's solved.

I've tried to port 30000 Didn't work so i guess portforwarding is nothing good for me when it just doesn't let me open the game port HOWEVER!

I could try porting 1232 & 1233 So thank you guys for your support.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back