Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

QoS Dlink Modem

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas how to QOS Dlink Modem "DSL-2750U" ?

NubPro - QoS Dlink Modem - RaGEZONE Forums

That's all I can see from my DLINK UI....
will anybody spare some time of yours teach mehh?? plz?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Moved to the help section for you, and I don't know much about QoS and Modems but here are a few links that you could try taking a peak at;

Reaction score
all the links you gave me were I already looked before in google, none of them helped me at all :(
mine is pretty different than others ><
Thanks though

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well my research led me to this forum...

Where the guy says he has spent loads of time on the phone with DLink themselves and even they couldn't do it...might not be possible...

I could not find anything on DLinik website for a 2750U..only a 2750B...

This manual is for the 2750B and the QoS starts on page 48

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
all the links you gave me were I already looked before in google, none of them helped me at all :(
mine is pretty different than others ><
Thanks though

I kinda figured you already searched around yourself, if you are having an uncommon problem perhaps try contacting your ISP to see if they can offer any information if nobody on here can help you out.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas how to QOS Dlink Modem "DSL-2750U" ?

That's all I can see from my DLINK UI....
will anybody spare some time of yours teach mehh?? plz?

What are you trying to do in the first place? If you're trying to get a specific protocol to get more priority I honestly doubt it's going to work on your type of router considering you need to enter both the source and destination MAC address which is rather uncommon.

Here's a typical HTTP QoS that pushes HTTP to a queue with priority 5 (default traffic has priority 4)

d8IzN - QoS Dlink Modem - RaGEZONE Forums

aTe0 - QoS Dlink Modem - RaGEZONE Forums

QqCpj - QoS Dlink Modem - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
What are you trying to do in the first place? If you're trying to get a specific protocol to get more priority I honestly doubt it's going to work on your type of router considering you need to enter both the source and destination MAC address which is rather uncommon.

Here's a typical HTTP QoS that pushes HTTP to a queue with priority 5 (default traffic has priority 4)

d8IzN - QoS Dlink Modem - RaGEZONE Forums

aTe0 - QoS Dlink Modem - RaGEZONE Forums

QqCpj - QoS Dlink Modem - RaGEZONE Forums
well basically I'm trying to turn down the priority of a specific MAC address, is that possible?
ps I have no idea how to QOS >< it will be great if u can do it via teamviewer :( plz

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well basically I'm trying to turn down the priority of a specific MAC address, is that possible?
ps I have no idea how to QOS >< it will be great if u can do it via teamviewer :( plz

I don't think that's going to work considering you also need to enter a destination MAC address in your router's software, for some reason. A managed switch would work out for you.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what's a destination MAC?

huh? what's that?

I think however it's better and cheaper to just pick up a decent modem/router that supports QoS. The budget routers such as the one you have from D-Link don't support what you are trying to do here.

Reaction score

I think however it's better and cheaper to just pick up a decent modem/router that supports QoS. The budget routers such as the one you have from D-Link don't support what you are trying to do here.
holy cow.....that router + modem is freaking damn expensive and I bought that same model twice becuz the 1st time I bought there were something wrong with the damn antenna f*** that...I'm kinda starting to hate DLINK ><

what modem will u suggest?

ps I use WIFI not router(cabling)

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
holy cow.....that router + modem is freaking damn expensive and I bought that same model twice becuz the 1st time I bought there were something wrong with the damn antenna f*** that...I'm kinda starting to hate DLINK ><

what modem will u suggest?

ps I use WIFI not router(cabling)

A TP-Link router (50 $ ) is pretty good. They're not top notch, but you'll have a more than decent router at that price. I'm not sure how QoS configuration work in that particular router though.

However, you might want to read through your D-Link manual as a last resort, it might actually have something decent in it about QoS.

Back