Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can anyone recommend a Managed Dedicated Web Server Host?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a Managed Dedicated Web Server. I'm currently using one of Hetzner's auctioned servers for my website, although the security aspect of it is beyond me...

So that being said I'm looking around for a Managed Dedicated Web Server (Not Shared) that has the following:
  • Unlimited Data
  • High Uptime
  • Decent (If not great) Support
  • Comes or has the option of coming with a pre-configured web server supporting PHP.
  • Absolutely no concurrent user limits (pretty much any Shared Hosting plans close any connection attempts when 15 or so users are accessing the website at the same time).
  • Of course, reasonable pricing..... (I'm willing to pay annually if it makes it cheaper and the host is good).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Literally hits every bullet point you mentioned.
(Price is reasonable, considering my personal experience of how great their support is, and their included DDOS protection).

Back