Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Searching License Key Maker

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everybody!I am looking for a sensible key generator. Is it better to write or use ready-made base? If take a ready-made generator - which one to choose?Thanks for any advice

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the link!
If I understand correctly, it is better to use a ready-made solution in this case?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have to decide what key you will do.
1. You can implement a set of keys into the program and give them to users.
2. You can generate keys for each computer individually. Then you will need some information about the computer
Also you should consider the algorithm for checking key.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Googled and realized that the question is more complicated than I thought originally

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Googled and realized that the question is more complicated than I thought originally

It's really so.I can advise a commercial tool - Armdot. This will help create/verify license keys.Also, you can find a lot of similar programs on github, how master_unknown advised above

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you guys! I think I figured out the question.If there are any additions or tips, articles or other - write, I will be very grateful!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Also look for similar topics on stackoverflow. There you can find more ideas. But they all boil down to the ways that we have described to you.
I hope you solved the question

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, I have a ready solution. I'm testing it now.thanks for the help

Reaction score
LimeLM is a decent solution for commercial applications.

They have a free plan which allows for 1 product with 10 activation keys, and 200 trial keys. Their integration and UI is good if you are a beginner at implementing activation keys in to your applications.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay, thanks. I will check this application!

Back